GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENTS VIA INTERNET
Please read these General Terms and Conditions of Payments via Internet before beginning of use of any payment services (hereinafter: the service) via web pages: www.makerbuino.com and all of its subdomains (such as commnity.makerbuino.com,hereinafter: Pages) (provider of the service is the company CircuitMess d.o.o. with registered seat in the Republic of Croatia, Karlovac, Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11, OIB: 50943449035, (“CircuitMess”)). Should you have any questions or uncertainties regarding conditions of use, please contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptance of General Terms and Conditions of Payments via the Internet
1. By using the service through Pages, you accept these General Terms and Conditions of Payments via Internet (hereinafter: General Terms and Conditions). In case you do not agree with the above mentioned, please do not use the given service.
Changes to General Terms and Conditions
3. CircuitMess reserves the right to make amendments or addendums to this General Terms and Conditions at any time and such amendments enter into force on the day of their publication on the Pages. By continuing to use the service it shall be considered you agree to such amended General Terms and Conditions. CircuitMess recommends you to examine these General Terms and Conditions periodically in order to become acquainted with possible changes of the same.
4. CircuitMess provides the following payment methods of products and services:
- payment via credit and debit cards
- payment via PayPal
Payment via the Internet by Banker Cards
5. The purchase process is conducted in the following manner:
- place products/services in the cart by selecting «Add to cart»
- correct your order if necessary and click on «Checkout»
- insert customer information and click on «Continue to shipping method»
- select the shipping method and click on «Continue to payment method»
- select payment method, billing address and click on «Complete order»
- by selecting «pay» the purchase is concluded
- wait for your delivery.
Protection of Your Data
6. In order to acquire a right to payment via Internet, it is necessary, at the time of the purchase process, to give certain personal data and the data on the bank card and collection of such personal data is a subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Personal Data Protection which are available here.
7. Upon payment, at our Web page, you are using the BrainTree system for safe reception of payment cards via the Internet. BrainTree provides complete confidentiality of your card information ever since the moment you enter them into the BrainTree payment form. Payment data are transferred in the encrypted form to your web browser to the bank which issued your card. CircuitMess never comes into contact with complete information on your payment card. Furthermore, data is unavailable even to the employees of the BrainTree system. Isolated core transfers and manages sensitive data independently keeping them completely safe from threat. The form for entry of payment data is secured by SSL transport code of highest reliability. All stored data are additionally protected by encrypting, using cryptography device certified according to the FIPS 140-2 Level3 standard. BrainTree complies with all requirements regarding safety of online payment prescribed by leading card brands, i.e. operates in accordance with standards-PCI DSS Level1- highest security standard of payment cards industry. Upon payment by cards included in a 3-D Secure program, your bank, among validity of the card itself, additionally, confirms your identity by token or password. BrainTree Info considers all collected data as banking secrecy and treats them in accordance with that. Information is used expressly for intended purposes. Your sensitive data are completely safe and their confidentiality is guaranteed by the most modern security mechanisms. Only data necessary to perform the operation are collected pursuant to the prescribed demanding procedures for the online payment. Security controls and procedures applied to our infrastructure provide current reliability of BrainTree system. Additionally, by maintaining strict control of access, regular security monitoring and in-depth checks for prevention of network vulnerability and systematic conduction of information, security provisions permanently maintain and advance security level of the system by protecting your card data.
8. In order to make the protection of your data more complete, confidential information about cards (the number of a card, validity date, and CVV code) you have stated are not stored on the server.
9. Transaction by your card is managed by the third party (Privredna banka Zagreb d.d.) which receives the credit card number and other personal data exclusively for identification and authorization of the transaction. CircuitMess is not responsible in case of unauthorized use of your personal data and/or credit card number.
10. All complaints can also be delivered in a written form to the following address/es:
Maksimilijana Vrhovca 11, 47000 Karlovac, Republic of Croatia